18 Creative Topics For A Research Paper On Animal Testing
Testing new products and inventions has always historically been a controversial issue because most of the time animals are subject to high degree of abuse, torture which results in harmful effects to the animal(s) and could result in potentially killing of the animal. However, many groundbreaking medicines and theories have only been possible because they were successfully tested on animals. The theory of Classical Conditioning and Operant Conditioning theory are just some of the well-known results. There has been an emergence of numerous groups who propagate the protection of animal rights whereas there are some people who are fully in support of testing on animals as they believe it is the safest option. Therefore, animal testing accounts for an interesting subject to conduct and write a paper on in your post-graduate student life. However, you have to be extra careful with the selection of topics, and it is suggested to write only on that topic in which you have full command and mastery over. Hence, today I will post a list of topics which are highly interesting, and the data about these topics is easily and readily available.
Following is the list of topics on animal testing which will help you in writing your research paper.
- Is Stem Cell Research beginning of the end of Animal Testing?
- Do beauty products suffer from negative publicity if they conduct trials on Animals?
- Should medicine trials be conducted?
- Can results of Animal Testing be generalized to Adults?
- The Pros and Cons of Animal Testing
- Human Testing Vs. Animal Testing
- Origin and History of Animal Testing?
- How much does an Animal Suffer due to testing?
- Animal Testing and Groundbreaking Medical Advancements
- The effectiveness of Animal Rights groups in stopping Animal Testing?
- Testing the Effects of Recreational Drugs on Animals?
- Side effects of Testing on Animals?
- Animal Testing leading to a creation of manmade viruses?
- Substitutes to Animal Testing?
- Animal Testing and it’s philosophy
- Economic Feasibility of Testing on Animals?
- Legal Framework and Scope of Animal Testing?
- Ethics and Moral Values of Animal Testing?
As you can see that, I have posted a comprehensive list of topics which you can choose from to write your research paper on. Each of the topics is fairly easy and would lead to a good and interesting research.
Looking for help with research paper or dissertation? Visit ewritingservice